Absolutely! God thinks the world of you, His love is never-ending and He always wants the best for you.
He hand-picked you before you were even born, He knew your name and He knit you inside your mother’s womb – You are a chosen child of God – and whatever situation you are currently in, He wants you to bloom!
He gave his Son to save you. A crown of thorns was placed on Jesus’ head so a crown of love could be placed on yours.
You will all most probably be in very different places within your Christian Faith but there’s one thing we can all share in and that’s how much God loves us all! Whether you have no faith, or you’ve only just started out in your faith and you feel a little overwhelmed or unsure, or whether you’re a hardcore Christian who feels completely one with Jesus – we can all bloom. None of us are perfect – we are human beings – and sadly the human side of us lets us down on a regular basis BUT when we invite the Holy Spirit in we are filled with God’s love, peace and grace. This means we stand a far better chance of living a flourish-filled life, however, we are still not perfect and God knows this; we all need the chance to bloom!
To prove to you how much God loves you and wants you to flourish, I’ve chosen some of my favourite verses straight out of the bible to remind you just how precious you are..
- “The plans I have for you are plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future…” Jeremiah 29: 11
- “And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail…” Isaiah 58: 11
- “If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you…” John 15: 7
- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life…” John 3: 16
- “For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God…” Ephesians 2: 8-9
- “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends…” John 15:13
- “The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17
- “How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!” 1 John 3:1
You have a God that absolutely adores you and continually wants the best for you. The best thing is; that’s never going to change. Even if, right now, you don’t know a thing about God – you should know this. No matter who you are, what you’ve done or where you’re from God wants you to bloom…
- Go and find all these verses in your bible – highlight them with a vibrant colour and every time you turn those pages you’ll be reminded of God’s powerful love for you.
- Pop on your crown of love and live like the princess or prince you are – a child of the great King!